The SCCA is a volunteer-run Registered Charitable Non-profit Society. Donated funds go towards publishing our semi-annual newsletter and other reports, posting our regular email news, maintaining a website, and hosting public events. We pay our Administrative Assistant for 25 of her many hours of work per month. Volunteers are reimbursed for travel only to attend meetings and presentations, and to participate in public processes..
Your assistance in supporting us and helping conserve this region's biodiversity is sincerely appreciated.
Here's how you can donate:
Ongoing regular support is very valuable to us and helps us plan our programs into the future. If you can afford a monthly donation, it would be very much appreciated.
- Monthly MasterCard or VISA donations are accepted through Canada Helps.
- Automatic monthly bank transfers are accepted from Sunshine Coast Credit Union accounts. If you are an SCCU member and would like to set this up, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Credit union members can also donate through the ChangeIt program. Each time you make a purchase with your SCCU debit card, your purchase is rounded up to the nearest dollar, and the extra pennies are donated to a charity of your choice. Contact the credit union for more details.
One Time Donations
- MasterCard or VISA donations are accepted through Canada Helps.
- Donations are also accepted through PayPal.
- Cheques can be mailed to: SCCA Box 1969, Sechelt, B.C. V0N3A0.
Receipts for income tax purposes will be issued for donations.
The SCCA is pleased to issue official tax receipts for income tax purposes for amounts totalling more than $25/year. Please note that Canada Helps issues tax receipts directly to the Donor.
If you have any questions about charitable donations, please contact us at email@example.com. We will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Last Updated on Friday, 25 January 2013 06:11